Most of us on this planet LOVE LOVE our coffee but according to some researchers there can be some negative effects that come from consuming our favorite morning beverage that perhaps we should consider.
On every street corner in America there resides a Starbucks. On the counter of every gas station there lives an energy drink display. In every pharmacy there is a No-Doz section. Mountain Dew by the caseload in gamers’ basements. Coke and Pepsi in a cage match. What’s the common denominator here? Caffeine. And lots of it. But surely something so good can’t be bad for us, right? It’s from the earth. We need this. Are we wrong? My Magic-8 ball says “without a doubt.” Glad we cleared that up.
Coffee beans are the seeds from the “Genus Coffea”, a flowering plant that most likely originated in the Ethiopian Plateau and is now grown worldwide. Legend has it that a goat herder observed his goats eating berries from a tree, and became so wired that they could not sleep at night. Word spread, and soon coffee houses sprung up everywhere. The popular public places were hubs for gathering, socializing, listening to music and sharing information. Sound familiar? They were they 16th century version of Starbucks. By the 17th century, coffee made its way to Europe with mixed reviews. In 1615, the local clergy of Venice condemned the “bitter invention of Satan,” presumably because it was so well liked by Muslims.
When Pope Clement VIII was asked to intervene, he took one sip of the magical elixir and declared that we should “cheat the devil by baptizing it.” By the mid-17th century there were over 300 coffee houses in London. By comparison, 400 years later, there are over 1500 in London. As with just about everything, Coffea made its way to the New World, and thrived in Central and South America. Today, coffee is one of the most valuable and highly traded crop commodities. The success of coffee and colas is due in no small part to caffeine. So just what is caffeine?
Caffeine is a xanthoid alkaloid, and like most alkaloids is bitter in taste. It is present in the seeds (like coffee beans) and leaves (like tea leaves) of some plants. The caffeine itself is a defense mechanism against herbivores. The goal of any species is to get its genetic material into the gene pool, and a small mammal or insect munching on the seeds of Coffea could be paralyzed or killed – or up ’til 3 a.m. playing Call of Duty. It works by antagonizing the effects of adenosine, a purine nucleoside that supresses activity in the central nervous system. Caffeine thus stimulates the neurotransmission of acetylcholine, dopamine, and epinephrine. In short, caffeine increases sensory perceptions and sustains attention (acetylcholine), increases motor control and arousal (dopamine), and increases heart rate (epinephrine). We call these types of drugs stimulants.
1. Caffeine is an alkaloid that the coffee plant uses to kill bugs, which eat its’ seeds. The coffee plant also uses caffeine in the coffee pods to kill surrounding plants, so the coffee plant can attain more sunlight and grow larger. Caffeine is a pesticide, which causes genetic termination in living cells that come into contact with it.
2. MRI images taken before and after 1 cup of coffee showed a decrease in blood flow to the brain by 45%.
3. Brain imaging studies of chronic coffee drinkers showed they presented the same degradation of their brains as chronic alcoholics, cigarette smokers, Parkinson’s patients and marijuana users. Daily Mail Article
4. Coffee increases energy via the human fight or flight metabolic response, because the body is afraid of the caffeine based poison. Coffee doesn’t give energy, it removes it from the body. The energy a person feels when they drink coffee is the body going into overdrive because caffeine is a poison and all poisons activate an energy release in the body. (fight or flight) Coffee removes energy from the system.
5. When the fight or flight response is triggered in the body, the lower IQ centers of the brain are activated as well as hormonal systems in control of aggression, violence, irrational and illogical decision making, jealousy, rage, anger, fear and paranoia.
6. When measured, 1 coffee activated the fight and flight response for 3 consecutive weeks, even though no other caffeine was consumed after that 1 cup of coffee. This means the most primal/low IQ centers of the brain (the limbic system) are activated for 3 weeks after consuming one cup of coffee, even if no other caffeine is consumed in that 3 week period. Making decisions through the limbic center of the brain (our caveman portion) is also proven to lead to chaotic life situations because of the low mental processing capabilities that area of the mind is famous for.
7. When coffee (caffeine) is consumed, the limbic part of the brain is hyper activated and the higher learning centers of the mind inhibited. The limbic part of the brain is only concerned with sex, reproduction, protection of territory, food acquisition and personal safety. The limbic portion of the brain is the most primitive and least developed portion of the mind complex. When you want to out smart or dominate another person, it’s best that their limbic system is activated, because it brings them to a mental state equal to that of a child.
8. The birth control pill inhibits clearing of ingested caffeine. This effect is increased dramatically by alcohol or pain killer use, therefore causing many cases of caffeine poisoning, which get treated as other things once the person reaches the hospital.
9. Coffee is proven to cause an enlarged prostate, high anxiety, insomnia, depression, birth defects, pain syndromes, unnatural breathing patterns, brain damage, hyperactivity, learning disorders (from the brain damage) behavior disorders, fatigue, certain types of cancer, Crohns, IBS, colitis, heart disease, headaches, PMS, increased incidence of muscle and tendon injury, joint pain, carpel tunnel…and that’s a short list.
10. Coffee causes fat gain and cellulite because by triggering the body’s flight or fight system (which any poison or threat does), eventually changes the body’s primary fuel source requirement to one of fat. When the body is threatened, it prefers fat as its’ primary fuel source, over sugar or protein. Constant activation of the body’s fight or flight system (via the daily ingestion of caffeine poison) aids in a metabolic shift to fat storage and fat conservation, because again the body prefers fat as a fuel source when fighting any toxic intruder….. because fat contains 9 calories per gram for the fight, as opposed to 4 calories per gram housed by sugar and protein. Welcome to the land of coffee (caffeine) induced fat gain, weight gain and cellulite.
11. Coffee (caffeine) blocks iron absorption, causing the vast majority of anemia today. The entire threat of caffeine in general includes caffeine teas, chocolates, caffeine based energy drinks, caffeine based pre work out drinks and over 2000 over the counter and prescription medications that PURPOSELY include caffeine. Medical doctors aren’t generally aware of the symptoms of caffeine poisoning and also only get paid when you’re sick, so keeping you on the coffee/caffeine train makes your return visits a guarantee.
12. Here we have an article explaining clearly why caffeine destroys human potential within the brain, leading lower life performance and achievement on all levels. This is an agenda explained below. Hot chocolate, caffeine laced energy drinks, chocolate and pop of course are gate way caffeine drugs for children…. toward their future coffee addictions as adults. When I moved to my town, there were 2 coffee shops. One in the east end, one in the west. Now there are over 20 and the population has not changed at all. There’s a reason for this. Click Here
13. An investigation conducted by the author of the most extensive book on coffee ever written, reviewed almost every scientific research piece regarding coffee and his conclusion was that there’s absolutely no scientific evidence what so ever that coffee provides any health benefits to the human body, on any level, in anyway. He openly declares that any positive promotion of coffee consumption is a blatant lie, doing grave harm to our entire society. The publication of any positive effects of coffee are false and all can be traced back to a very powerful, covert and secret “coffee lobby”, which has both commercial and ruling family origins.
14. A new investigation of coffee shows that it increases Cancer Growth and spread dramatically……..
15. Coffee can cause an urge to move ones’ bowels because this is one way the body tries to eliminate poison from the system.
5 Diseases/Problems Associated With Coffee
1. Neck and Shoulder Pain – when you drink caffeine (which is a pesticide poison that the coffee plant uses to kill bugs and other plants) you activate the body’s flight or fight system, which changes your breathing to “neck breathing” instead of breathing with your belly/diaphragm. When this happens your neck is charged with picking your ribs off your lungs so they can fill up instead of the diaphragm pushing your intestines down so your lungs can fill up This leads to massive neck and shoulder pain plus headaches/migraines.
2. Depression – caffeine consumption is directly linked to depression. Evidence and citation studies that prove this can be found in the book “Caffeine Blues” by Stephen Cherneskie. Caffeine causes depression because caffeine destroys your body from the inside out…. so the body purposely manufactures negative emotions in an attempt to link the caffeine poison consumption with a negative outcome. Doctors today hear many people complaining about depression yet they rarely (if ever) ask about their patient’s caffeine intake. That’s because medical doctors aren’t health experts and they only get paid when their patients continue to be sick. If you get healthy, doctors starve. If you’re always sick, business is always booming. Many hospitals serve toxic coffee inside their grounds and many doctors are addicted to this drug themselves. Anyone relying on their doctor to be healthy will never be healthy which is the sort of victim-hood dream life many people have been programmed to pursue down here in the death cult. Listen to your body, not your doctor. Doctor yourself. If you’re depressed, something you’re doing is causing the depression. Figure out what that is and remove it yourself because your conventional medical doctor isn’t trained in healthy living and isn’t interested in true holistic living principles. If you were healthy, how would they get paid? Caffeine is linked to almost every chronic disease in our modern time. Regardless of what physical or mental disorder you have, you need to remove the coffee and all caffeine to get your body and mind healthy again.
3. Heart Attacks and Strokes – caffeine is directly implicated in the triggering of heart attacks and strokes simply because caffeine constricts blood vessels to the point where they can no longer permit blood to flow effortlessly through them. Coffee is also a diuretic., which means it’s a poison the body would rather flush into the toilet. The caffeine poison is removed by the body with massive quantities of water………which means your water stores decrease when you drink coffee. At this point your blood goes from a viscosity equal to that of water to something as thick as ketchup. Add that clotting factor in with the smaller blood vessels and your next heart attack or stroke is right around the corner. Coffee is poison and your life will never be what it could when you consume it. In fact the people who rule you make sure there’s coffee on every corner so you never get anywhere near your full potential. Given what’s going on in the world today, the last thing any mouth breathing TV watcher needs in their life is something that increases their heart attack risk. Connect the dots. Most things made available to you down here on planet mental asylum and purposely placed here to make you and your family diseased, dumbed down, depressed and disoriented.
4. Joint and Disc Erosion – I’ve already explained above that caffeine poison forces the body to sacrifice its water stores, in order to get that garbage out into the toilet. Your joints and the cushioning between your spinal discs are also made of mostly water. Drinking coffee daily means these water cushions dry out and then you get the bone on bone situation that destroys a person’s spinal discs and/or joints. The first joints to go with chronic coffee poison consumers are knees and hips. The discs to first go are usually T12-S1, S1-S2 (both lower back) or C6-C7 (lower neck). People who don’t care about poisoning themselves with caffeine, often don’t care about poisoning themselves with alcohol either…….and alcohol is just another remover of water from the system. At that point it’s like putting fire out with gasoline, as people like this fall apart prematurely and their doctor never suggests for them to stop poisoning themselves into an early grave. A dance of complete futility, as a poisoned person asks someone who sells poison (a doctor) for a solution to the self inflicted poisoning. Our entire economy is based on selling poison, complaining about the ramifications of the poisoning and then trying to make the poisoned people healthy with more poison. It’s insanity in physical form. A society this stunned can’t survive, which was always the designed intent of a culture that embraces poison as a religion. Our society hates itself and is mentally ill. Read that last sentence again. No truer statement could ever be spoken.
5. Insomnia – caffeine poison activates your fight or flight system, which is the same defensive system your body activates when you’re getting attacked by a mugger. Caffeine produces a steady stream of “wide awake” and “high heart rate” hormones in the bloodstream because of its activation of the fight or flight system. Sleep at this point, where you can recuperate to be healthy the next day, is absolutely impossible. Not sleeping well leads to fatigue, which in turn leads to a need for more coffee, in order to feel somewhat alive, which leads to more depression and water loss……..which leads to more health problems and more trips to the doctor, which ends with no advice other then to add medical poison into your mouth along with your caffeine poison. A religion of self hatred masquerading as an advanced society. No wonder people are sick all the time. We live on a planet and operate inside a system that embraces poison as a religion. In other words, the society we live in is anti health, anti human, anti success, anti God, anti progress, anti life, anti happiness and anti everything you need to have a satisfying, happy and long life. You live in a death cult and of course the death cult loves a hot cup of poison every morning. Why wouldn’t they? Coffee is your worst life in a cup.
All is not lost! I found some actual Benefits linked to our favorite morning elixer!
Helps Burn Fat
Studies have shown how caffeine can help boost a person’s metabolic rate by 3 to 11 percent. Speeding up this rate can help the body’s fat-burning process. Adding caffeine to a daily diet can boost fat burning by 10 percent in overweight individuals and close to 30 percent in people with a lean body type. Knowing these stats makes it easy to see why caffeine is used regularly in commercially created fat-burning supplements.
Lowers Feelings of Depression
Consuming coffee can help with depression. Several scientific studies have been done showing a significant relationship between lowering rates of depression and coffee consumption. One of the interesting statistics revealed that every additional serving consumed during the day would help decrease depression by approximately 8 percent. Knowing these facts may not be surprising considering the positive impact coffee can have on a person’s energy level and mood.
Boosts Physical Performance
Coffee can play a significant role in boosting performance when participating in a sport or exercising due to its caffeine content. Consuming a cup before performing a workout will likely help with recovery. The amount of caffeine needed to increase energy is equivalent to about one or two grande-sized coffees for a person weighing 150 pounds.
Protects Gums and Teeth From Periodontitis
Drinking a hot or cold cup of coffee can also help offer protection from getting periodontal disease. After studying more than 1150 male dental patients, the statistics indicated that coffee consumption can help reduce periodontal bone loss. However, protection for teeth and gums requires coffee to be consumed without adding sweeteners.
Reduces the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
Research has also been completed, showing how coffee can help lower disease progression and the risk of death from cardiovascular disease in the elderly. Individuals consuming 3 to 5 cups each day had the lowest risk of cardiovascular disease. Another review showed how drinking about 4 cups per day is safe and beneficial in reducing mortality from cardiovascular disease. It is essential to note that the study also showed there might be an adverse outcome when more than 4 or 5 cups are consumed, indicating moderate consumption is best to achieve benefits for the heart. Moderate consumption is necessary to get the beneficial effects on the heart without the negatives.
Contains Several Different Antioxidants
Antioxidants are beneficial for the body in neutralizing free radicals and lowering the odds of getting some diseases. Individuals who want to increase the ingestion of antioxidants will likely want to drink more coffee as this beverage is one of the most significant providers of these compounds. They have been shown to help protect against inflammation and boost immunity levels in individuals, whether a person chooses to consume freshly brewed or instant coffee.
Waking up in the morning can be challenging, which is why many individuals enjoy a cup of coffee to get their minds working correctly for the day. Interestingly, research has been conducted to show a correlation between obtaining a boost in performance and coffee consumption. Ingesting a moderate dose of caffeine can increase attention and alertness. Caffeine plays a significant role in producing this energy boost due to its stimulant effects and psychoactive chemical properties.
May Help Lower the Risk of Getting Alzheimer’s Disease
One of the more debilitating afflictions a person can get is Alzheimer’s disease. Its progressive deterioration of a person’s cognitive function and memory can be devastating to the person afflicted and their close family and friends. Although evidence isn’t conclusive in determining if coffee consumption can lower the risk of Alzheimer’s, it has been shown to protect against mental deterioration.
May Help Reduce the Risk of Parkinson’s Disease
Second only to Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease is a neurodegenerative condition negatively affecting many individuals. It’s caused by the loss of dopamine-generating neurons in the brain. Similar to Alzheimer’s disease, experts in the medical field have not found a cure, making it essential to prevent if possible. Consuming coffee may be an answer as it has been shown to reduce the risk of Parkinson’s by as much as 30 to 60 percent. However, it’s important to note that these advantages must be from caffeine, as decaf drinkers don’t receive the same benefits.
Reduces the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
Millions of individuals throughout the world have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. This disease is characterized by having an elevated blood sugar level, which is caused by the reduced ability of a person’s body to secrete insulin. Research has suggested that individuals who drink coffee are shown to have a reduced risk of getting type 2 diabetes.
Lowering the Risk of Melanoma Skin Cancer
Melanoma skin cancer is often fatal. Unfortunately, rates have been escalating worldwide. Many individuals are aware of the harmful UV rays coming from the sun, causing melanoma skin cancer to occur. However, it’s also been found that coffee can help increase the skin’s UV resistance properties due to the polyphenols found in coffee beans. A couple of reviews have been completed, demonstrating how a higher consumption rate of caffeinated coffee can significantly decrease the chance of getting melanoma.
Protecting the Liver
Several conditions can lead to cirrhosis of the liver, including fatty liver disease, hepatitis and several others. When cirrhosis occurs, a person’s liver is primarily replaced by scar tissue, making it more challenging to perform its vital function of cleansing the body of deadly toxins. When this occurs, it can be fatal. Coffee drinkers can help combat this problem by drinking at least four or more cups each day. Doing so has been shown to lower the risk by as much as 80 percent.
Helping People Live Longer
Increased longevity has also been shown to be associated with the consumption of coffee. In a study with over 500,000 participants from 10 different countries, participating individuals who were coffee drinkers had a lower all-cause mortality rate. This relationship did not vary between countries. Another study with multiple ethnicities showed a significantly lower risk of death with individuals who regularly consume caffeine or non-caffeinated coffee.
Lowers the Risk of Stroke
Another significant health benefit of drinking coffee is its ability to lower the risk of stroke. A study in Korea with about 145,000 people showed how consuming 3 cups of coffee or more daily can help lower the risk of stroke by nearly 40 percent compared to individuals who don’t drink coffee. Again, moderation here is key. More and more studies have shown benefits of drinking coffee for the heart and cardiovascular system but only when having a couple of cups per day.
While coffee can be enjoyed for its taste and the boost of energy it provides, it’s good to keep in mind that there are health Negatives AND Benefits to drinking a hot cup of Joe. There are always going to be opposing opinions no matter what the topic is so in my opinion, I think the take away/key here is moderation….